Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our users. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.foodblogger.club (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Food Blogger Club, upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.foodblogger. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Food Blogger Club or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Content shall include but not be limited to text, graphics, appearance, visual elements, design, concepts, business models, operational models, databases, collections of links, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) code, scripts, and all products or services sold. Any copying, redistribution, sale, reengineering, deconstructive works, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other claim, interest or title in any content by or through your use of this site.
4. Intended Audience. Food Blogger Club’s Site and services are for use by its intended audience only. By using this Site, and agreeing to the terms and conditions, herein, you agree that you are within Food Blogger Club’s intended audience and meet the following criteria: (1) are 18 years of age or older, if not must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian; (2) are not currently restricted from using Food Blogger Club’s services or Site; (3) are not a competitor of Food Blogger Club and not using Food Blogger Club’s services or Site for in order to compete, or enable another third party to compete with Food Blogger Club; (4) are a blogger who has, or currently is, or intends to be working in the food blogging industry; (5) A food company, or any establishment which employs food bloggers.
5. Trademarks. Trademarks appearing on this site are protected by law and you cannot use any such trademarks in any manner without the express written permission of the trademark owner.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
You will create a password for your account identification to enable you to access and use your profile and other sections of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
7. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant the following: that you (1) will only maintain one account with Food Blogger Club at any given time; (2) are authorized to enter in this agreement and that your use does not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (3) will not knowingly or willingly violate Food Blogger Club’s intellectual property rights; (4) will provide all cost of equipment, software and internet access necessary to use Food Blogger Club’s Site and services.
8. Termination of Services. You may terminate your account at any time by emailing us via the contact form. In the event you terminate your account, the termination will be effective within 2 business days of Food Blogger Club’s receipt of your request. Food Blogger Club may also terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site if Food Blogger Club has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender. If Food Blogger Club terminates your access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, Food Blogger Club may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers. Food Blogger Club may terminate your account at any time. If Food Blogger Club terminates your account, Food Blogger Club will notify you via e-mail, and the termination will be effective immediately.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that ALL information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and no copyright laws have been broken or content misused for the purpose of your own benefit. That all information provided from you is correct, and any photos, text, links etc. are your own work, or you can provide full evidence you are allowed to use such work.
10. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FOOD BLOGGER CLUB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FOOD BLOGGER CLUB BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Copyrights. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to Food Blogger Club:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of Claims of copyright infringement on the Site shall be submitted to Food Blogger Club via the Site contact form.
14. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Food Blogger Club or its affiliates.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Termination of Agreement. Food Blogger Club may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.