2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information that you submit or enter on our Site, or that you provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information to us, in which case you will not be able to take advantage of all of our services and features.
ii. Food Blogger Club Community. In order to provide you with certain services through the Site, you may be required to create an Account (“Account”) and provide us with information such as your real name, user name, email address, blog URL, a password that you will use for your Account, and other specified information. You may also choose to provide us with additional information for use in connection with your Account, such as your photo, cover photo, location, and/or a short bio, description of your blog and/or your audience, services you provide. You are able to log-in to your Account at any time and edit your Profile Information and settings. It is YOUR responsibility to keep your password confidential. If you are sharing a computer with anyone, you should always log-out before leaving the Site to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you automatically disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. Like many other websites, this Site may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system you use to access the Site, the date and time you access the Site, the pages you visit, and the addresses of pages from where you followed a link to the Site. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement around the Site, and gather demographic information. Such information is not linked to any Personal Information, with the exception of the IP address which might be used to identify spamming attempts.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. Some of our Site pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies which may collect information about Site activity. If you block or delete “cookies” you may affect the usefulness of our Site.
3. How and When the Information Collected is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally, we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new products or services, or special offers.
(a) Personal Information: If you submit Personal Information to us through the Site:
i. We will use your Personal Information to improve our services to you, to contact you and to identify and authenticate your access to the Site’s services that you are authorized to access.
ii. We may also use your email address to send updates, a newsletter, or news regarding our products and services.
(b) Anonymous Information: We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below), or disclose it to third party service providers, to improve our services and enhance your experience with the Site and its services. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site and our products and services.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your Personal Information is important to us. We do not make any Personal Information available to third parties, except our service providers, without your permission.
Your access to some services and content may be password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Publicly Available Information. Any information, image, data, text, or other content posted at your direction onto a public area of the Site becomes publicly published content and will be available to all users of that public area of the Site, even if such content contains Personal Information. To the best of your knowledge the information provided by you is accurate, true and correct. Please note that if you publish your contact information, you may receive unsolicited messages from users and visitors to the Site. We encourage you to publish only information you are certain you want to be accessible to the public-at-large.
7. Links to Other Sites. Our Site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
8. Children. This website does not provide services to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
9. How You Can Update Your Information. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, Food Blogger Club wishes to maintain accurate and complete Personal Information. Having an Account, you may log-in to your personal profile at any time and add information, delete information or correct any incorrect information we have.